i wanted to do a thing to say thank you to all my followers for putting up with me for so long <3
it was really hard to find example pictures because i haven’t done commissions lately and everything i draw for myself sucks pfft
- must be following me! (if you follow me just for free art and then unfollow after the giveaway ends, i can’t stop you, but you’ll be an asshole ok)
- 2 reblogs only a day! likes don’t count!
- 3 winners total!
- must have askbox open so i can contact you if you win!
- first place gets a painted picture, second gets colored and shaded (example above isn’t shaded sorry), and third gets colored doodle. (each for one character only)
- each picture will have no background unless i’m feeling particularly inspired lol.
- i’ll draw OCs, fanart, animals, humans/humanoids, anthros, tasteful nudity, etc…
- arguably better examples of my art
winners will be chosen in one week, February 17th 5pm PST!
i’ll be using a random number generator to decide the winners.
Mass Effect 3
And here she is, done and with her proper wings. Man, this is the MOST complicated custom I ever attempted and probably will not be ever doing again unless I decide my skill level has risen significantly.
She is a molded hair Celestia body with hooves and neck extended with milliput, with a Fluttershy head glued on and with the added bits done in Milliput. It involved massive amounts of sanding, carving and filling in. Her crown growth thing was made with wires and embellished with more milliput.
Her wings are made from ironed plastic bags, a technique which was shown to me on Ponychan /merch/ which I have to say gives it the effect I really wanted. It’s translucent rather than completely clear, it’s thin but definitely not fragile and it was super easy to cut out the holes and shape with it cracking or tearing like the attempts I tried with the clear plastic.
Anyways, I’m happy to be done with her and I’ll take a pic of all my canon Alicorn customs after I finish my Fausticorn custom. Yes.
Sherlock charm giveaway!
- what: 4 bbc sherlock themed charms
- reblog limit is once a day
- only reblogs count
- giveaway ends Sunday April 29th, 8pm GMT
- will ship globally
- you do not need to follow kriegspeil or hallor
To make things a bit more interesting, I’m now adding a matching mug to the set! There might be some restrictions to the availability, since the mug will be shipped through Cafepress and will depend on the countries they currently ship to (it’s more or less worldwide, anyway). Shipping and everything is paid for by me.
Good luck :)
legitThis is bs it isn’t work
omggggg it works iv got atleast 100+ in 15 minutes
OMG thanks were are all these followers coming from ? :)
WOW! they won’t stop hahaha already 140 followers in 10 minutes
Thank’s So Much. :D
IT WORKED????? FUCK I’M GOING TO BE TUMBLR FAMOUS!
OMGGGGGGG! YESSSSSSS!:) they keep coming in thank you so much!:)
I’ve literally gotten
100300 new followers from this. Like, what the fuck haha
Same here ^ woah, i didnt think these things really worked, hahahah
I just gained 75 new followers??? Be jealouss!
Wow! I finally reached my first 100 because of this!
HOPE THIS WORKSSS
Um it actually just got me 34 followers o.O
Since it worked this morning :D
Well, let’s see!
Can we all please just appreciate that I actually gained 700 followers yesterday?
It works if you do it right…
At least this is working for me :D
I still can’t believe that shit is actually working. Bless this post.
you guys are idiots if you dont reblog this lol
Oh this seems fake..
((Pretty sure that this is a fake… But whatever))
Yep, I’m going to finally admit that I have too much tea. So I’m going to give away five lots of tea. These will include a combination of:
- Twinings Everyday
- Twinings Blossom Earl Grey
- Twinings Lavender Earl Grey
- Twinings Jasmine Earl Grey
- Twinings Wedding Blend…